Strategic and Long Range Plan: 2014 - 2018
In 2013 Richmond Public Library connected with our members in an extensive public consultation in order to gather feedback to improve our existing services and plan for the library's future. The feedback and suggestions we received during this process have helped form our 2014 - 2018 Strategic Plan, which includes many improvements and changes to our services, while ensuring that RPL remains true to the core values and missions of the traditional public library.
2014-2018 Strategic Plan Documents
The following documents are the full reports from each stage of the 2013 Public Consultation Process, which in turn formed the final 2014 - 2018 Strategic and Long Range Plan.
- Stage 1: Information and Contextual Understanding [PDF]
- Stage 2: User-Tailored Public Consultation Process [PDF]
- Stage 3: Making Sense - Assessment and Projection of Future Needs [PDF]
- Stage 4: Library Facilities Strategic Long Term Plan [PDF]
- Stage 5: Final Report - Strategic Planning Insights [PDF]
- Strategic and Long Range Plan, 2014 - 2018 [PDF]: Approved by the Richmond Public Library Board on June 25, 2014