Featured Book Club Sets
How to Access Book Club Sets?
Richmond public Library offers more than 150 book club sets, including current and classic fiction and nonfiction titles. Each set contains 10 copies. Customers who are registered book club members may borrow and reserve up to 2 book sets. Loan period for book club sets is 6 weeks . There are no renewals .
Step 1: Get A Library Card & Register Your Book Club
Step 2: Browse & Reserve Book Club Titles
- Use the library's online catalogue to browse and reserve book club titles. One card can be used to reserve up to 2 sets at one time.
Step 3: Borrow & Return Book Club Sets
- The person who reserves the book club set must check it out on his or her own library card.
- Book Club sets can be borrowed for 6 weeks. There are no renewals.
- Book Club sets can be returned to any RPL branch during open hours.
Not part of a book club, but want to be? We offer the following book clubs hosted by librarians at Brighouse Branch.
Senior Moments (age 55+): 2nd Thursday of each month, 10:30am - 12:00pm
Page Turners: 3rd Wednesday of each month, 7-8:30pm
Food for Thought: 2nd Wednesday of each month, 7-8:30pm
Share and discuss books from a sustainable, healthy and local food perspective.
ESL Book Club: last Wednesday of each month, 2:30-4:00pm
Register your book club with RPL.
Borrow our book club sets for free!
To start your own book club just fill it out our online registration form.
RPL Book Club Membership Benefits:
- Borrow Book Club Sets (150+ Titles) for FREE
- Sponsor a book club set and be the 1st to borrow it!
- Get information about new sets, library staff picks and library programs.
Sponsoring a Book Club Set & Other Inquiries
Additional Book Club Resources
Online book review magazine: Guides you to the best new and current books, includes reviews, excerpts, reading lists, find a book tool, and info for book clubs.
Find out what our 35000 book clubs are reading right now, which books they recommend and why.
Lets users track and rate books and network with other readers.
Find reading guides, author biographies, and more.
Find information on latest book releases, forthcoming titles, author profiles and ideas for starting and maintaining existing club.