On this page:
- App available for Apple and Android devices
- 5 items out at a time
- Checkout for 21 days
- Titles automatically expire after lending period ends
- 5 holds at a time
- 2 renewals allowed (for an additional 21 days each)
- Option to return audiobooks early
- Richmond Public Library card required
- Restricted to Richmond residents
- Create an account! You’ll need to register at the library’s RBdigital site and provide your library card number, name, postal code and email. Then, make up a username and password.
- Find, check out, and download listen to an Audiobook! If using your desktop computer, click the chapter link to stream, or click DOWNLOAD to place title on device and listen with Media Manager.
Transfer from the media Manager to your compatible device.
- Using a mobile device? After signing up at richmondbc.rbdigital.com, install the RBdigital App for Apple or for Android.
For more info, visit http://richmondbc.rbdigital.com/#/help
Audiobooks will automatically begin downloading when you start playing them. So that you don’t get extra data charges, we recommend turning off your data packet until the audiobook has finished downloading.